So 10 days is the approx. time I feel like blogging again. I really have to get a wild hair to get it done. It seems, though, that timing couldn't be more perfect. Our youngest turns 4 today. Oct. 19th, 2007. We stayed up tonight making pumpkin muffins, playing with his new toys, and listening to Christmas music (it gets earlier every year!)
Here is my reflection on how this little guy lights up my life:
1. When he wakes up, and it is still dark (more often than not). He asks: is it the day (or today) yet? I say no, it's still dark, so you should go back to sleep.
2. Whenever he caused a spill/hurt his brother etc. he immediately says "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry....I said I'm sorry!!!" (He really wants us to know)
3. He has always been fascinated with his lips since birth. The moment he started sucking his thumb (at 6 mos.) he noticed them. Now it has moved to others. It's like his comfort blanket. He wants to be able to feel our lips if he is laying down to sleep, watching a movie, etc. Big brother's lips will also do.
4. He is still small enough to cuddle on my lap. (Tears)
5. He said he still wants to nap even though he is 4 now.
6. He is thorough. He will finish an activity book/maze/connect the dot to the end. Hours I tell you!
I love this kid and can't imagine our life without him!