Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Cooking with WM, part 1

That's right, folks. I'm gonna post a recipe: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Rice--Beans-Haitian-Style/Detail.aspx. This went over pretty well tonight. Comment from the 8 yr old: "Looks gross, but tastes great!" We also had sauteed kale with minced garlic. Not every one's fave, but we were all healthy and full. As I endeavor to go more "raw" or uncooked food, I will try to post what works for us. For breakfast this morning, we had freckle faces. Eyes and mouth were blueberries, half a banana nose, then granola thrown on everywhere . Oh, and I did have a small amount of whipped cream left, from which I made little cheeks. Gotta be balanced, right?

1 comment:

Krista's Cosmetics said...

Yum! Sounds delish! Thanks for updating your blog - did you read mine? lol. Miss you guys!!!