Monday, August 22, 2011

Blog: revived!

Well, it's not going to be all fancy, but I wanted a place to record our travels. That's right, people, we will be traveling full time starting at the beginning of November. We are taking the kids to Disney World before they get too old, and we are very excited. I will be blogging about taking Da Vinci (our RV) down to dad's, getting the lift installed, and about DH's injury at the beginning of the year that threw us head first into this craziness. I'm also going to record some recipes I need, so I'm not travelling with paper/books on the road. Stay tuned...


1 comment:

wheelchair24 said...


Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation
and bring a bit more to the table,but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.

Vissco institutional 200mm all Wheel Wheelchair