Wednesday, April 16, 2014

No Time Like the Present

It seems I've been absent for a while! You may think we are still tooling around in our motor home. Well, that's partly true. After our year long absence, we came back to our house. I will be filling in all those gaps, as I am prompted to write. I love reading inspiring blogs, and I hope this one fills that purpose. I am finding that taking joy in the mundane and the adventures is true life. To enjoy every moment, but then to have a schedule to follow are both okay. And needed. There is a time and season for everything. I hope that you will link your blog so that myself and others can be inspired. Who knows, someone could be reading and need to hear encouraging words or an engaging story that would help them through a tough spot.

So without further adieu, let the writing begin!



No comments: