About half of my blogroll has this going on, so I'm just following the crowd (for once).
1. If Jesus hadn't of saved me, I don't know where I'd be.
2. I have 2 wonderful boys, ages 7 and 5.
3. One great husband of almost 9 YEARS!
4. My butt rarely sees the sunshine (but who's does, really)
5. I love to sing. I think I've always loved to sing...I have audio tapes of made-up songs and radio shows from when I was a kid.
6. My mom died 5 years ago this April. In fact, both parents I grew up with in my household have died--both of cancer.
7. My biological dad is still living--he lives 3 hours away.
8. Because of #7, I have a brother and a sister. I love them bunches.
9. I wert public schooled. (I really did enjoy it) But the 80's were different than today. They now have metal detectors at my high school.
10. I struggle with anger.
11. I love fire. In general, I like being warm. All the time.
12. We plan on having our house paid off before we are 40.
13. We eat organic, and rarely eat meat.
14. I am an interesting cook, but I'm getting better.
15. We are going to take mini-trips once a month. And stay in a tent.
16. I'm doing the best job in the world--being a mom and wife.
17. My house is cluttered. It bugs me, but I get overwhelmed when I try to reign it in.
18. I want dreds. I may get them for my birthday (FEB!)
19. I not only homeschool, but I teach the preschool age at our church.
20. I want to help the poor, elderly, and orphaned.
21. Coffee and tea is wonderful
22. I am trying my hand at gardening, and plan to do some commune-type gardening so that I don't have to take care of 10 differents crops.
23. I heart blogs--they enrich my life and teach me.
24. Reading is a renewed passion in my life.
25. I will be a winter bird some day, as Iowa is so d*** cold.